1. Introduction to Biotechnology (2nd Edition) - Biotechnology for Beginners by Reinhard Renneberg and Arnold L. Demain
2. Principles of Biochemisty by Lehninger A.L, Nelson D.L and Cox M.M. (2003)., Worth publishers, New York.
3. An Introduction to Genetic Analysis by Griffiths A. J, Miller J. H, Suzuki D. T, Lewontin R. C and Gelbart W. M. (2000). W. H. Freeman and company.
4. Principles of Genetics by Snustad D. P, Simmons M.J and Jenkins J.B. (1997). John Wiley and sons.
5. Molecular Biology of Gene by Watson J.D, Hopokins, N.H.Roberts J.W, Steitz J.A and Weiner A.M. (2004)., Benjamin / Cummings Publishing company.
6. Microbiology – An Introduction by Tortora, Funke and Case. (1995). Benjamin-Cummings Publications.
7. Molecular Cloning by Sambrook J and Russell D. W. (2001). Cold Spring Harbour Lab. Press.
8. Immunology by Kuby J, Cameron J, Todd C and Mitchell J. (2000). W.H. Freeman and Co.
9. Biotechnology: Proteins to PCR: A Course in Strategies and Lab Techniques by David W. Burden and Donald B. Whitney
10. Molecular Biotechnology- Principles and applications of recombinant DNA technology by Bernard R. Glick and Jack J. Pasternak. (2001). ASM Press, Washington DC